Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Marci says "Merci!!"



I love my new Winter Marci stamp by La-La land Crafts!! Isn’t she adorable? As soon as I saw her the first thing that came to mind was my trip to Paris. I need to send a friend a thank you note so I decided to teach Winter Marci a little French. Out came my Eifel Tower stamp (by Magnolia Rubberstamps), my “Merci” sentiment (Magenta Style) and my Copic markers. I left the inside of the card blank so I would have lots of space to write to my friend. Oh, I should mention, I couldn’t decide which Spellbinders corner edge to use on the inside, so I simply used both. Now that is a bold move for me. Here is my finished product which I have dubbed, “Marci says ‘Merci.’” Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, here she is! LOL -- I LOVE her paired with the Eifel Tower... she actually DOES look french! =) Awesome job! (I took a lil french in college but for the life of me can't remember anything I learned! LOL) Thanks for sharing with us in LaLa Land! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete